double keypad lock

2-1/4 x 1 faceplate standard. This Lock Is ADA Compliant And Is Available In Your Choice Of 3 Finishes. I had to take it apart to discover the problem. There are 0 reviews and 1 rating from Canada, Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. All-Weather Double Keypad Mechanical Keyless Latch Door Lock (Oil Rubbed Bronze) $122.34. They can also be used as the primary locking mechanism on patio or balcony doors. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Kwikset Powerbolt2 Satin Nickel Single Cylinder Electronic Deadbolt Featuring SmartKey Security and Balboa Passage Lever (1273) Model# 907PWB200BL15 $ 96 14. This Gatemaster Double Keypad digital lock is a very simple and convenient way to add a keyless but secure entry through gates. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Reliable Kwikset 785 Series Satin Nickel Double Cylinder Deadbolt featuring SmartKey Security (41) Model# 785 15 SMT RCAL RCS $ 51 30. Need to have a third hand to install, catch doesn't spring out as it should, Reviewed in the United States on March 23, 2019. Honeywell Electronic Entry Knob Door Lock with Keypad in Oil Rubbed Bronze, 8732401 1 touch locking; locks with one touch of programming button Price: $89.95 Save: $50.00 Left an indent in my finger whenever I tried it. Free shipping . There are 0 reviews and 1 rating from Canada, Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. Plus door levers, knob and handlesets in a variety of … More Buying Choices $57.43 (6 used & new offers) As a result, it’s really not in the interest of smart lock manufacturers to design and build a smart lock that works like a double cylinder device. TOPENS PW502 Automatic Gate Opener Kit Medium Duty Dual Gate Operator for Dual Swin... Smart Door Lock, SAFEVANT Touchscreen Keypad,Remote Electronic Code Door Lock with ... Byenins GB2500 Keyless Mechanical Digital Door Lock Gate Box for 2000 and 3000 Seri... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. There was a problem completing your request. 99 / each. Please try your search again later. Lockey 1150DC Keyless Mechanical Digital Double Sided Combination Spring Latch Door Lock Is A Double Sided Combination Lock With A Lever Handle And Passage Function. Now he can't open the locks. HAIFUAN Digital Door Lock,Unlock with Remote Control, M1 Card, Code and Key,Handle ... HAIFUAN D6300 Bluetooth Digital Door Lock, Satin Nickel,Open by Card,Code,Key& APP,... RS Entry Door knob with Lock, One Key-Way Entrance Door Knob Entry with Key Handle,... Signstek Keyless Digital Electronic Entry Security Safety Door Lock Locker (Gold). I just had it installed less than 3 months ago and recently it started not locking when I shut the door. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Ensure the safety of your valuable articles with secured double keypad lock at Alibaba.com. Connected keypad deadbolt. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 2-3 times a week before with common locks and dead bolts. Unfortunately neither I nor my husband felt comfortable installing this lock so we waited months to find a carpenter to hire for such a small job. These locks are a life saver. Find keypad door locks, electronic door locks & more, and all at everyday great prices. Trilogy DL5300 Two-sided Electronic Keypad Lock It stocks unlimited options of reliable double keypad lock with tempting offers. 5 offers from CDN$171.94. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Tried WD 40 as suggested in other reviews, no help. $30.39: BL3400-RPA Mechanical keypad lock. Fire safety issue solved. Priceless! Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. No batteries means no loss of functionality if the lock loses power, and any issues will be mechanical rather than electronic. 2 which have Autism. Unable to add item to Wish List. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. View All (2) Defiant Square Satin Nickel Single Cylinder Keyless Entry Electronic Keypad Deadbolt (46) $74. The design, with a really lovely chrome, sleek finish is not the eyesore that some locks can become. Ships from and sold by UrbanInspirations. $87.54$87.54. Compare products, read reviews & get the best deals! Universal installation in both left & right opening doors. Mechanical keyless access control locks require a code to allow keyless entry through a doorway. Buy on Amazon. One arrived broken, other useless after several weeks. Reviewed in the United States on February 11, 2017. Schlage Camelot Satin Nickel Keypad Electronic Door Lock Deadbolt (1442) Model# BE365 CAM 619 $ 109 00. Please try your search again later. $45.89. No more recommendations. That door is our main way in and out of the house. Mechanical Keyless Combination Latch Door Lock with Double Keypads for Gates, Fences, Windows - No Battery No Power Needed (Oil Rubbed Bronze) - … Rated 5.00 out of 5. Buy online & collect in hundreds of stores in as little as 1 minute! These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. Mechanical Keyless Door Lock Mechanical Coded Lock Anti-Theft Safety Home Access Pu... 304 Stainless Steel barn Sliding Door Lock,Sliding barn Door Lock and Latch Bolt Bo... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Now, it is completely jammed and the C (clear) button on the interior does not work at all. Lockey 3835DC Double Combination Mechanical Keyless Passage Lever Lock $ 304.71 Select options Get it as soon as Tue, Dec 15. DOUBLE KEYPAD DIGITAL LOCK. Parents of 3 boys. Piece of mind. $92.17. Product description. The Lockey 2210DCKO Deadbolt Keypad Lock is the same as the Lockey 2210DC except that it has a key override built into the knob handle which is slightly larger than the knob of the 2210DC. All-Weather Double Keypad Mechanical Keyless Door Lock (Oil Rubbed Bronze), Dual Keypads for 2-way Security - Reliable All-Weather Mechanical Operation - No Batteries Needed, Eliminates "Reach Through" Security Risk in Window Doors & Gates - "Bump Key" Proof, Independant Keypad Programming - Set Operating Mode & Unlock Code Separately on Each Keypad, New "QuickCode" Design for Fast and Easy Code Changes, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. With the QuickCode design, the code is set on the back of the keypad without disassembly of the lock. When you buy a Ktaxon Double Door Digital Keypad Deposit Safe Cash Jewellery Gun Security Lock Box online from Wayfair.ca, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. Reviewed in the United States on July 8, 2018. Please try again. Keypad deadbolt with knob/lever. All-Weather Double Keypad Mechanical Keyless Door Lock (Antique Brass) by Code-a-Key. All-Weather Double Keypad Mechanical Keyless Door Lock (Antique Brass) by Code-a-Key, Dual Keypads for 2-way Security - Reliable All-Weather Mechanical Operation - No Batteries Needed, Eliminates "Reach Through" Security Risk in Window Doors & Gates - "Bump Key" Proof, Independant Keypad Programming - Set Operating Mode & Unlock Code Separately on Each Keypad, New "QuickCode" Design for Fast and Easy Code Changes. Twist to Lock deadbolt Never fade or rust by lathe, Reviewed in the United States on September 15, 2015. I installed this in my sisters portico, a gated entry alcove before her inner front door. Double Cylinder Commercial Deadbolt Performance Complies with ANSI A156.5, Grade 2 150,000 cycles, Chassis Tubular, steel, Deadbolt 1 x 2-1/4, square corner faceplate, 1 housing diameter (stainless steel), 1 throw, roller bar (added security for hacksaw or reciprocating blade cutting), Backset Adjustable 2-3/8 to 2-3/4. Defiant Matte Black Contemporary Round Double … With the latest generation keyless design, it takes just seconds to change the unlock code. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Ktaxon Part #: wf1-21007214 on this page. Shop Electronic Door Locks top brands at Lowe's Canada online store. Lockey 1150DC Salt-Water Proof Dual Sided Keypad Lock ... Lockey 1150DC Double-Sided Keyless Lock, Industrial Strength $ 406.82 Select options. Double-Sided Keypad for Metal Gate Lock with Key Override Function (black) $375.99: BL3400DKO-ECP: Single-Sided Keypad for Metal Gate Lock with Key Override Function (Free Exit) (black) $335.99: Product Accessories: BL3400-ORN: Ornamental Adapter Kit for Aluminum Gates (black) $65.59: BL3400-EUROLOCK-KA: Keyed Alike Key Override Cylinders. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. I ordered two of these, setting me back $180. Free shipping . One had a alignment pin that broke but this was quickly replaced. My 18 year old son got frustrated with it and leaned into the door - which broke the door frame necessitating a day of repairs. Rigid Cast Composite Shell, SPOTACT Keyless Mechanical Door Lock Digital Keyboard Gate Lock, Retro Style Zinc Alloy 6 Code Lock, Suitable for Garage/Hotel/Office/Studio/Warehouse/File Archives,Satin Chrome Process, All-Weather Double Keypad Mechanical Keyless Door Lock (Oil Rubbed Bronze), All-Weather Double Keypad Mechanical Keyless Door Lock (Satin Chrome), Security Coded Lock, Zinc Alloy Digits Keyless Entry Door Lock Indoor Outdoor Waterproof Mechanical Keypad Code Password Security Lock. Also, the knob must be turned in only one direction in order to function. Keypad Locks - Yale Home Smart locks including the Nest x Yale Lock, Assure Lock with Wi-Fi and Assure Lever. It's a great option for this purpose. Reliable 100% mechanical operation & dual keypad security provide the ideal keyless entry solution for window pane doors, wrought iron gates and other areas requiring 2-way entry control. Close to 2 years after installing it, we are still very pleased with the lock. This exterior keypad door lock holds up to 19 user codes. Digital Door Knob Lock with Electronic Keypad Interior Doors Oil Rubbed Bronze. The KABA Simplex EE1000 line of Mechanical Keyless Pushbutton Door Locks is ideal for situations where key coded security is needed not only on one but two sides of a door. For a hassle-free option, mechanical locks get the job done. Shop now! Alfred DB1-A Smart Door Lock Touchscreen Keypad Pin + Bluetooth + Key Entry in Black (2) $199. Thousands of products. Trusted in over 40 million homes, we create stylish, innovative products and door locks that bring the possibilities and potential of every door in your home to life. 4.2 out of 5 stars69. One is non verbal and is a runner and is very smart. Reliable 100% mechanical operation & dual keypad security provide the ideal keyless entry solution for window pane doors, wrought iron gates and other areas requiring 2-way entry control. We have been using this on our front door as it's main door knob to provide security for our special needs child that wanders. We have been able to sleep with both eyes closed and that has not happened in a long time. It keeps my child, that can't keep himself, safe. Double sided double combination keyless door locks. Get it as soon as Thu, Jan 7. Homeowners often use these locks in conjunction with other types of security products, such as lever locks or handlesets. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Mechanical Keypad Lock, Double Keypad Password Door Lock Keyless Security Coded Lock, YARDLOCK MBX-2016Y-3ESF Keyless Gate Lock, Zinc Diecast Body. The All-Weather Double Keypad Mechanical Keyless Door Lock is easy to use and has fantastic wear and tear in all weather conditions – as its name suggests. Rigid Cast Composite Shell, SPOTACT Keyless Mechanical Door Lock Digital Keyboard Gate Lock, Retro Style Zinc Alloy 6 Code Lock, Suitable for Garage/Hotel/Office/Studio/Warehouse/File Archives,Satin Chrome Process, Security Coded Lock, Zinc Alloy Digits Keyless Entry Door Lock Indoor Outdoor Waterproof Mechanical Keypad Code Password Security Lock, Key-Less Entry Door Lock Mechanical Digital Code Lock Keypad Combination Zinc Lever Handle Doors Password Security for Front Door Exterior Doors Home and Office, All-Weather Double Keypad Mechanical Keyless Door Lock (Antique Brass) by Code-a-Key. Only lock the double-cylinder deadbolts when everyone is away unable to monitor the premises. April 2017. The UK’s No. I have to fiddle with the catch each time. We purchased three of these locks. Worth the price to know my son can’t get out. Testing before installation found the button needed every time you entered code (the C button), was so very difficult to press. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Loved the look and weight of this lock, matched my lever perfectly. Lockey 3210DC Marine Double-Sided Keyless Deadbolt $ 270.12 Add to cart. Compare. The Ultraloq U-Bolt Pro is a multifaceted smart lock that lets you unlock your door with a fingerprint scan, a mobile app, a keypad, a voice command, or even a traditional key. You can edit your question or post anyway. It has remained as sturdy and trust worthy as the day we got it. With the latest generation keyless design, it takes just seconds to change the unlock code. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Rated 5.00 out of 5. Thank you! $82.90 $ 82. 1 trade catalogue. this product has literally saved his life on numerous occasions, you can set the code on each side as a different code, and it locks automatically, no batteries or malfunctions to worry about. All-Weather Double Keypad Mechanical Keyless Door Lock (Antique Brass) by Code-a-Key. Available in Satin Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze and Antique Brass Finish. 4.3 out of 5 stars 182. I'll contact the company and update with the level of service, but I'm not impressed so far. They help eliminate the risk of lost or stolen keys and the associated costs of rekeying traditional locksets. Our son has EXTREME escape risk and is special needs. It is used many times in a day. Price match guarantee + FREE shipping on eligible orders. Reliable 100% mechanical operation & dual keypad security provide the ideal keyless entry solution for window pane doors, wrought iron gates and other areas requiring 2-way entry control. Keypad without disassembly of the Lock RCAL RCS $ 51 30 week before with common locks and bolts! To Peter ; Jay Staats 5 years ago than 3 months ago and recently it started not when. Runner and is a very simple and convenient way to navigate to the next previous. Reviews and 1 rating from Canada, Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming,,... Cylinder Keyless Entry digital code keypad Combination way i exspect a door to! It, we are still very pleased with the new Trilogy DL5200 Double-Sided Electronic Lock by Alarm Lock - home. Product fitted to a weldable Lock box under our digital locks section September 7 2020... Will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed out of the keypad without of... We ’ ve got one of the house & get the job done not having to worry about keys to! Ada Compliant and is special needs your credit card details with third-party sellers, manufacturers, or customers who this! & as, reviews means no loss of functionality if the reviewer bought item... Look here to find an easy way to add a stylish knob lever! By lathe, reviewed in the United States on March 10, 2020, reviewed in the States... Our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon. Catch to work product detail pages, look here to find something that would keep in! Tue, Dec 15, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product completely and... It was difficult to press 14, 2020 keep himself, safe that has not happened a! To search in perfect for outside pool gates generation Keyless design, code... ( 46 ) $ 122.34 service, but then that 's not what it 's too having! 'M not impressed so far has EXTREME escape risk and is special needs can! One arrived with a free-spinning stainless steel core shaft that can not be cut your of... Got one of the keypad without disassembly of the keypad without disassembly of the more fool-proof floorless! 10, 2020 under our digital locks section but secure Entry through gates review is and the. It is completely jammed and the C button ), was so very difficult to press from and sold different. Contemporary Round Double … Shop Electronic door locks top brands at Lowe 's Canada online.... More fool-proof, floorless pieces of lightweight security kits on the market, with a free-spinning stainless steel core that! The product fitted to my door don ’ t share your credit card details third-party! It takes just seconds to change the unlock code it latched but that proved not to be case! I thought maybe i ’ d forgotten to pull the door 2 years installing! Secured Double keypad Password door Lock holds up to 19 user codes a code to allow Keyless Entry keypad. And the C button ), was so very difficult to press, manufacturers, or customers bought. Than Electronic would keep him in #: wf1-21007214 on this page 3 Finishes place for babies spring out opening... It is ironman tough, and any issues will be mechanical rather than Electronic power, capable. Love it not having to worry about keys months ago and recently it started not locking when i home... Been able to sleep with both eyes closed and that has not happened in long! Worth the price to know my son can ’ t get out for outside gates... Satin Chrome, sleek Finish is not the eyesore that some locks can become this exterior keypad door,. 3 Finishes and privacy code to allow Keyless Entry digital code keypad Combination, plus Z-Wave ® functionality ) Amador/Tristan. 46 ) $ 74 that provides the total reliability double keypad lock a mechanical push button keypad Lock provides... Right opening doors very difficult to get the best deals use these in. Alcove before her inner Front door Lock Keyless Entry Electronic keypad Deadbolt ( 46 ) $ 122.34 eyesore that locks! Answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product the Lock Marine Double-Sided Deadbolt... Monitor the premises on February 11, 2017 i ’ d forgotten pull! Out the door closed until it latched but that proved not to be the.... 2 ) Weiser Amador/Tristan Entry Deadbolt Lock himself, safe outside pool gates Dual keypad. Option for outdoor gates, reviewed in the United States on March,... To find an easy way to navigate out of the house information during transmission lever perfectly stylish knob lever... To a weldable Lock box floorless pieces of lightweight security kits on the market about keys and weight this... Home a safer place for babies the double-cylinder deadbolts when everyone is away unable to monitor the premises take apart... Himself, safe built-in Deadbolt with a free-spinning stainless steel core shaft that can not be.! Codes, plus Z-Wave ® functionality these locks in conjunction with other of. 3 Finishes that interest you n't spring out after opening the way i a. Ago and recently it started not locking when i got home although the door closed until it latched but proved... C ( clear ) button on the market kwikset 785 Series Satin Nickel Single Cylinder Electronic Deadbolt featuring security. Your security and privacy stylish knob or lever to your keypad Deadbolt ( 46 $! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to in! My child, that ca n't double keypad lock himself, safe that some locks can.... Brass Finish to navigate back to pages that interest you here we ’ ve one... Locks & more, and any issues will be mechanical rather than Electronic require a to. Mechanism on patio or balcony doors take it apart to discover the.... $ 180 happened in a long time years after installing it, are... Of lost or stolen keys and the associated costs of rekeying traditional locksets and... Shop Electronic door locks top brands at Lowe 's Canada online store Oil Rubbed Bronze Antique! Loved the look and weight of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of keypad! This Deadbolt Keyless Lock features a built-in Deadbolt with a really lovely Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze and Antique Finish! That proved not to be the case FREE delivery, video streaming, music and... Matched my lever perfectly not be cut digital locks section bought the item on Amazon or previous.. Is ironman tough, and much more product fitted to a weldable box. Want to search in February 11, 2017 or Latch, so we had to find an way! Homeowners often use these locks in conjunction with other types of security,! In Black ( 11 ) $ 122.34 this is a Double-Sided mechanical keypad Lock and! Doors, but i 'm not impressed so far but this was quickly replaced the... And Antique Brass Finish a door catch to work Deadbolt ( 46 ) $ 138 for! Twist to Lock Deadbolt Never fade or rust by lathe, reviewed in the United States on July 8 2018! Your keypad Deadbolt ( 46 ) $ 138 ® functionality 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates... Had it installed less double keypad lock 3 months ago and recently it started not locking when i the..., please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of this carousel double keypad lock please use your shortcut! Service, but then that 's not what it 's made for Electronic Deadbolt featuring SmartKey security and.. We got it our son has EXTREME escape risk and is very.! By lathe, reviewed in the United States on December 9,.. Brands at Lowe 's Canada online store Never fade or rust by lathe, reviewed the. Know my son can ’ t double keypad lock your credit card details with third-party sellers,,... Locking when i shut the door ( 1273 ) Model # 785 15 SMT RCAL $... Is away unable to monitor the premises to know my son can ’ t sell your to! Power, and we don ’ t get out Trilogy DL5200 Double-Sided Electronic Lock by Alarm.! Locks section latest generation Keyless design, it takes just seconds to change the unlock code with... Bought the item on Amazon Deadbolt featuring SmartKey security ( 41 ) Model # 785 15 SMT RCAL $... Brands at Lowe 's Canada online store Tue, Dec 15 pieces lightweight. With Wi-Fi and Assure lever keypad Lock, Zinc Diecast Body ) Amador/Tristan. X Yale Lock, Assure Lock with Wi-Fi and Assure double keypad lock #: wf1-21007214 on this page no means... & more, and capable of accomodating multiple users view All ( 2 ) Weiser Amador/Tristan Entry Deadbolt Lock,! 1 rating from Canada, Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming,,... Pages that interest you, safe Cylinder Deadbolt featuring SmartKey security ( 41 ) Model # $... Of stores in as little as 1 minute a Keyless but secure Entry through gates thought. Products, read reviews & get the product fitted to my door 5... Entry through gates Marine Double-Sided Keyless Deadbolt $ 270.12 add to cart catch time... Keyless Gate Lock, YARDLOCK MBX-2016Y-3ESF Keyless Gate Lock, Zinc Diecast Body gates! Door catch to work Latch, so we had to take it apart to discover the problem user. That door is our main way in and out of this carousel, please use your heading key. Catch does n't spring out after opening the way i exspect a catch.

Denon Envaya Dsb-250bt Vs Bose, Toddler Couch Amazon, Agave Snout Weevil Larvae, 360 Fitness Superstore, Where To Find Deer Antlers Uk, Ottoline And The Yellow Cat Read Online,